16 Port Serial Console Server - TAA Compliant
The ATEN SN9116 is an 16-Port serial console server that was designed to connect serial devices to an Ethernet network to allow access and control of demanding applications. This console offers cutting edge technology to offer secure enterprise communications. It offers both in-band and out-band remote serial console access to servers and network devices via a direct Telnet/SSH client or an applet viewer. Serial console servers are used to connect serial devices to the Ethernet network to meet the needs of demanding applications in industrial control, data acquisition, environment monitoring, and remote facility and equipment management type applications. The SN9116 boasts a wide range of operation modes, these include Real COM Port, TCP Server/ Client, UDP Server/Client, Serial Tunnel and Virtual Modem. It helps transform the capabilities of legacy serial devices to take advantage of the TCP/IP network to allow remote access, configuration, and management of the serial devices from anywhere in the world over the Internet.
The SN9116 works in tandem with the Power over the NET remote power management system (not included) and if used with the CC2000 (not included) management software these units can provide a centralized data management system with integrated power management. With these wide range of comprehensive features, the SN9116 serial console server helps maximize IT productivity, provides scalability and reduces operational costs. Offering a complete secure remote access and control solution, users can access right and privilege control can be applied to individual ports. By consolidating authentication, password management has been simplified, with a high level of Data encryption. Additionally logging and alerting helps speed resolution of issues and mitigates risk. Enhanced security functions ensure the compliance of internal security mandates. The ease of use, accessibility and manageability of the SN series serial console servers enables a quick response to changing demands and helps meet ultimate business goals.
To learn more about all the amazing features this device has to offer, Please see ATEN's Data Sheet by clicking here
- Serial Connectors: 16 x RJ-45 Female
- LAN Port Connectors: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x IEC 60320/C14
- Switches: 1 x Recessed Pushbutton for Reset, 1 x Rocker Switch for Power
- LED Indicators: 16 x Serial (Green), 1 x (Red, Orange, Green) 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1 x Power (Blue)
- Max. Input Power Rating: 100-240V, 1A, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110V/22.1W & 220V/21.8W
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21 x 8.57 x 1.73"
- Weight: 6.89 lbs
- Included Accessories: 1x Power Cord (AC model), 1x Mounting Kit, 1x Lok-U-Plug, 1x Lok-U-Plug Installation Tool, 1x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs.), 1x Software CD, 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years