Altusen 8-Port Power Over the NET Power Distribution Unit
The Altusen PN0108 from ATEN is an 8-Port Power Over the NET Power Distribution Unit. The eight ports are hot-pluggable for easy server room management and each port can be controlled individually. Which allows equipment to be turned on in the proper order by enabling users to set power-on sequencing as well as delay time for each individual port. The on/off scheduling provides the preset start, restarts, and shutdowns on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis at the users specified times.
The built-in RS-232 allows the user to control this PDU via a high-end controller or from a PC. It can also be controlled by the Console Terminal or Telnet. With the use of the front panel push button switches, the local and remote access can be manually switched. The user can daisy chain up to 15 additional units to be able to control up to 128 separate outlets. With the port grouping option, the user can select a specified group of ports to perform the same action.
This device is easily set up and operated by way of a GUI interface, it also safely shuts down and reboots for Windows systems.* There are separate circuits for the unit's power and the power of the devices; even when an over-current condition trips the devices' circuit breaker, the power control status menu is still accessible. This PDU also has dual level security, LEDs that allow for easy status monitoring, configuration reset and is firmware upgradable. With all these features and technologies, the ATEN PN0108 is a very convenient and reliable solution for the user to remotely obtain access to their server room.
*Safe shutdown and rebooting is supported if the Power Monitor utility has been installed
- Power Inlets: 1 x IEC 60320/C14 Male
- Power Outlets: 8 x IEC 60320/C13 Female
- PON In: 1 x DB-9 Female
- PON Out: 1 x DB-9 Male
- Safe Shutdown: 8 x 6-pin Safe Shutdown Jacks Female
- Reset: 1 x Semi-Recessed Pushbutton
- Power: 1 x Rocker
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x Slide
- Outlet & Remote On/Off: 8 x Pushbutton
- Power Outlets LEDs: 8 (Orange)
- Remote Access LEDs: 8 (Green)
- Station ID LEDs: 2 x 7 segment (Orange)
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100 ~ 120V, 50/60Hz,12A, 220 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz,10A
- No Load Power Consumption: 120V/15W
- Max Load Power Consumption: 120V/1440W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 8.15 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21" x 8.59" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: 1x AC Source Power Cord, 8x Power Outlet Power Cords, 8x Safe Shutdown Cables, 1x PON Cable (DB9 F to DB9 M), Rack Mounting Kit, 4x foot pads, Software CD, User Instructions, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 years