8-Outlet 20A/16A Power Distribution Unit (IEC)
The ATEN PE6208B 8-Outlet 20A Max Power Distribution Unit (IEC) is a intuitive eco PDU that features 8 x 7 x IEC320 C13 + 1 x IEC320 C19 outlets. This unit was designed to give users and their connected equipment a secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (on, off, power cycle) functions. These qualities are ideal for data center IT equipment such as servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices etc.. Additionally it offers the ability to monitor the center's health environment through optionally purchased sensors.
The PE6208B PDU offers a wide range of Operation and Management controls that provide users a lot of flexibility in how they handle their connected devices power protection and abilities. Power-on sequencing technology allows users to set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order. This unit will offers multi-browser support to include: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. There is also a proactive overload protection (POP) that will automatically power off outlets when the current is overloaded to help protect operating devices from potential power spikes.
ATEN's eco PDU's give users and IT controllers remote power control combined with real-time power measurement, which works by allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDU's at the PDU device level from virtually any location via TCP/IP connection. If users do purchase the optional eco Sensors, this Power Distribution Unit will support any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and the eco Sensors Energy Management Software. This optional, not included, setup allows the eco Sensors to provide you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it.
Additional features of the PE6208B eco Power Distribution Unit include:
- 3 digit 7-segment front panel LED shows Current / IP Address
- Remote users can monitor outlet status via web pages on their browsers
- Space saving 1U rack mount design with rear mounting
- Supports up to 8 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Current and voltage threshold setting
- Naming support for outlets
- User outlet access assignment on an outlet-by-outlet basis.
- Event logging and syslog support
- Upgradeable firmware
*Sensors are optional accessories. A sensor-enabled installation is required to generate a more complete energy-efficient data and chart. Higher sensor installation density is helpful to generate more accurate data*
- Power Outlets: Direct: 7 x IEC320 C13 + 1 x IEC320 C19
- Input Connection: NEMA 6-20P
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Power: 4160 VA(Max)
- 3328 VA(UL de-rated)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 100 - 120 VAC
- Outlet Type: 7 x IEC320 C13 + 1 x IEC320 C19
- Maximum Output Current (Outlet): C13: 15A(Max)
- 12A(UL de-rated), C19: 20A(Max)
- 16A(UL de-rated)
- Breakers: 1 x 20A Non-Fuse Breaker
- Outlet Switching
- Environment Sensor Ports: 2
- Included Accessories: Rackmount Kit, Power Cord, Software CD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.02 x 8.68 x 1.73"
- Weight: 6.15lbs
- Power Cord Length: 9.8'
- Warranty: 3 years