42-Outlet (IEC) Metered Thin Form Factor eco PDU - 30A Max.
Featuring the ATEN PE5342TB 42-outlet, bank level metered, Thin Form Factor, Power Distribution Unit which has 36 x IEC320 C13 and 6 x IEC320 C19 power outlet connectors with 30A total maximum output current. This lightweight thin form factor rack power strip has a narrow width of 2.2", allowing this unit to fit tightly into the side of the users server rack. Which provides more space within the rack for other mounts and also increases cooling efficiency as well as air flow. It also gives the user easier access to the connected equipment, allowing fast and convenient maintenance.
With thanks to ATEN's NRGence, this eco PDU offers power measurement in real-time allowing the user to monitor the power status of connected equipment either at the PDU itself or from virtually any location by way of a TCP/IP connection. The users data center is equipped with monitoring, measurements, and analysis with the use of this rack power strip and the eco Sensor ports. Environment Sensor ports are compatible with external sensors (EA1140, EA1240, EA1340 - All sold separately).
Power usage, PUE, RCI and RTI reports meet the ISO 50001 requirements. These critical indexes help the user to generate customized reports about their data centers with included energy saving suggestions. By following those suggestions, the user can optimize energy usage to save energy without harming the connected equipment's reliability. eco Sensors provide an easy method for managing multiple devices, while offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows the user to configure a PDU device as well as monitoring the power status of connected equipment.
Other Features of the ATEN PE5342TB Include:
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, Telnet, and SNMP V1,V2&V3
- 2-level account and password security, IP/MAC filters, SSL 128-bit data encryption, RADIUS
- Supports eco Sensors software and browser access via IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and more
- Lok-U-Plug & EZ-Lok – easily secures power cable to PDU
- Output Connection: 36 x IEC 320 C13, 6 x IEC 320 C19
- Bank 1-21 & Bank 22-42: 18 x C13 + 3 x C19
- Input Connection: NEMA L6-30P
- Nominal Output Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Max. Output Current (Outlet/Bank): 15A
- Output Current (Total): 30A (Max.)
- Nominal Input Power: 100-240V AC, 30A (Max.), 50-60 Hz, 6240V A (Max.)
- Environment Sensor Ports: 2
- Breakers: 2 x 16A Slim Breaker
- Metering: Bank Level Current, Voltage, VA, PF and kWh Monitoring
- Voltage Range: 100VAC ~ 250VAC +/- 1%
- Power Range: 100W ~ Max. Capacity +/- 2%
- Current Range 0.1A~1A +/- 0.1A, 1A~20A +/- 1%
- EMC Verification: FCC, J55022
- Safety Compliance: PSE
- Power Cord Length: 9.8'
- Weight: 13.24 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 69.88" x 2.2" x 1.89"
- Included Accessories: Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years