24-Outlet Metered ECO Rack Power Strip (IEC) - 30A Max.
This PE5324B 24-Outlet 30A Metered ECO Rack Power Strip from ATEN comes in the 0U rack mount size to save on space and is built with IEC connectors. It is part of ATEN's NRGence green energy line and has been developed to increase the efficiency of data center power usage. This intelligent Power Distribution Unit contains 24 AC outlets in IEC socket configuration. It can be mounted vertically on the outside of a rack, providing a sufficient amount of space for other mounts on the users rack.
The metal housed device offers power measurement in real time, enabling the user to monitor the rack PDU and attached equipment at the PDU device or from virtually any location by way of a TCP/IP connection. It also offers comprehensive power analysis reports; providing real-time display of precise measurements of power, current, voltage, and watt-hour. The remote monitoring offers the user secure access with 128bits SSL encryption as well as customizable account policies.
ATEN PE5324B has 2 eco Sensor ports which are compatible with ATEN's eco PDU Manager Software. The eco Sensors allow the user to manage multiple devices and offers an intuitive Graphical User Interface to configure the rack power strip and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. Any 3rd party v1, v2 & v3 SNMP Manager Software is also supported by this rack power strip.
Additional management interfaces include HTTP, HTTPS, along with RADIUS supported remote authentication. Lastly, event notifications can be monitored by Syslog/SMTP/SNMP trap and real-time local audible alarms provide remote alerting. With all of these advanced features and technologies, the eco PDU is a convenient and cost effective way to remotely monitor power status for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in a reliable and efficient way.
- Outlet Type: 21 x IEC 320 C13, 3 x IEC 320 C19
- Input Type: 1 x NEMA L6-30P
- Sensor Connector: 2 x RJ-11 Female
- LAN Connector: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- 3 x 7-segment front panel LED shows Current / IP Address for PDU / Bank Safe shutdown support
- Separate power for the unit's own power and its power outlets
- Nominal Output Power: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz
- Max. Output Current (Outlet/Bank): 12A/15A
- Output Current (Total): 24A(UL), 30A(Max)
- Nominal Input Power: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, 24A (UL), 30A(Max)
- Multibrowser Support: IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Netscape
- RTC support to keep the timer running while power is off
- Up to 8 user accounts and 1 administrator account
- Naming support for outlets
- Upgradeable firmware
- Power Cord Length: 5.2'
- Weight: 12.82 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 69.88" x 2.6" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Rack Mount Kit, CD ROM (Manual, eco Sensors Software), User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years