16-port Cat5 KVM Switch with Daisy Chain Port
The KH1516A 16-port Cat 5 High-Density KVM Switch with Daisy Chain from ATEN is a control unit which allows administrators and users to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console. The KH1516A allows for 16 computer connections and control for up to 512 computers via daisy chaining. The KVM switch was designed to enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices conveniently and, when needed, remotely. This unit offers an advanced Adapter ID features that stores the Adapters cables configuration information - such as its ID, port name, OS, keyboard language etc.. This gives administrators the ability to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters. Additionally this KVM switch offers enhanced video quality - extending the distance to the servers to up to 165' at 1280 x 1024 resolutions.
Using the KH1516A KVM switch in your installation provides one of the best, and most economical, solutions ATEN offers to the SMB market. This is a perfect device to use to save time, space, and money than with a KH1516A KVM switch.
- One KVM Console controls up to 16 directly connected computers or via daisy chaining, up to 31 switches and 512 computers can be controlled by the KVM console
- Console conversion for mixed PS/2 and USB support through the KVM console and computer
- Configure port access right for users on a port by port basis and enable two-level password security
- Supports up to 10 users and 1 administrator account
- Broadcast mode allows you to perform installation, upgrade, and shutdown operations simultaneously
- Adapter ID
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Computer Connections: Direct:16 / Maximum: 512 (via daisy chain)
- Console Port Connectors: 2 x USB Type A, 2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (Purple & Green), VGA
- KVM Connectors Ports: 16 X RJ-45 Female
- Daisy Chain Ports: 1 x DB-25 Female, 1 x DB-25 Male
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Port Selection: 16 x Pushbutton
- Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x Slide
- Power: 1 x Rocker
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2 & USB
- Video Resolution: 1600 x 1200 @ 131' & 1280 x 1024 @ 164'
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Multiple User Accounts: Supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Power Consumption: 120V/5.8W, 230V/6W
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions: 17.21 x 6.13 x 1.73"
- Weight: 6.17lbs
- Included Accessories: Firmware Upgrade Cable, Power Cord, Grounding Wire, Rack Mount Kit, Foot Pad Set (4 pcs.), User Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years