USB VGA Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support
The ATEN KA7177 is a USB VGA Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable with Smart Card Support that operates by connecting the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. The KA7177 also provides a USB plug to connect the target computer for Smart Card/CAC support. It features a small, light weight form factor, that represents the next generation of USB Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cables. By using this device, users will benefit from superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques to greatly aid in enhancing video quality up to 1600 x 1200 up to 165'.
The KA7177 also offers ASC (Auto Signal Compensation), which eliminates the need for a DIP switch setting when using varying distances. Keyboard and mouse emulation has been provided to keep your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to a different KVM port. Additionally the CPU module was designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun).
- USB Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support
- Link Connectors: RJ-45 Female
- Computer Connectors: 2x USB Type A Male, HDB-15 Male
- Video Quality: Up to 1600 x 1200 up to 165'
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- LED Indicators: 1 x Green for Online / 1 x Orange for Power
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86"
- Weight: 0.35lb
- Included Accessories: 1x Rack Mount Kit, 1x Rack Mounting Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years