USB CPU Adapter with Virtual Media & Audio Support
The ATEN KA7176 is a USB VGA Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable with Audio Support that operates by connecting the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. It features a small and light weight form factor, that represents the next generation of USB Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cables. By using this device, users will benefit from superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques to greatly aid in enhancing video quality up to 1600 x 1200 up to 165'.
The KA7176 also offers ASC (Auto Signal Compensation), which eliminates the need for a DIP switch setting when using varying distances. Keyboard and mouse emulation has been provided to keep your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to a different KVM port. Additionally the CPU module was designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun).
- Link Connectors: RJ-45 Female
- Computer Connectors: USB Type A Male, HDB-15 Male, 2 x Mini stereo Plug
- Video Quality: Up to 1600 x 1200 up to 165'
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- LED Indicators: 1 x Green for Online / 1 x Orange for Power
- Housing: Plastic
- Audio Enabled
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86"
- Weight: 0.37lb
- Included Accessories: 1x Rack Mount Kit, 1x Rack Mounting Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years