2-Port USB DisplayPort/Audio KVM Switch (4K UHD Supported)
The ATEN CS782DP is a high quality, 4K enabled, 2-Port USB, DisplayPort 1.2 with audio KVM Switch. Featuring amazing 4K UHD video resolutions this device will allow users to access two 4K-enabled computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and DisplayPort video console. The CS782DP provides users with three easy to use switching methods. Users can choose to switch with a remote port selector, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation. This product even offers premium audio support to give users and IT professionals a complete multimedia solution. By providing the ability to reach 4K video resolutions 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz, this DisplayPort Switch offers a streamlined, space saving design, that makes it an ideal device used for graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
Additional Features of the CS782DP inlcude:
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport), enabling multiple monitors to be used via a single DisplayPort connector
- Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) for directly outputting single-link HDMI and or DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power on detection – if either of the computers is powered off, the CS782DP will automatically switch to the other computer
- Audio-enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Supports HD Audio through DisplayPort playback
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus allows convenient multi-tasking
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
Note From the Manufacturer:
- Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
- MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy chaining, or use of an externally powered DisplayPort MST Hub. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. DP++ (DP Dual Mode) requires use of an externally powered DP++ adapter. Graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
- DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) requires the use of a powered DP++ adapter. The graphics source must be DP++ compliant.
- HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
- PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards. b. Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.
- Computer Connections: 2
- Console Port Connectors: 2 x USB Type A Female (Black), 1 x DisplayPort Female (Black), 1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
- KVM Port Connectors: 2 x USB Type B Female (White), 2 x DisplayPort Female (Black), 2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
- Video Resolution: Supports up to 4K60 (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Mouse, Remote Port Selector
- KVM Cable Length: 2 x 5.9' USB Cable, 2 x 5.9' Audio Cable, 2 x 4.9' DisplayPort Cable
- Remote Port Selector Cable Length: 5.9'
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Scan Interval: 3, 5, 10, 20 seconds (Default: 5 seconds)
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 4W
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.69 x 3.66 x 1.06" Weight: 0.26lbs Included Accessories: 2x DisplayPort Cables, 2x USB Cables, 2x Audio Cables, 1x Remote Port Selector, 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years