2-Port DVI USB Cable Built-in KVM with Audio and Video Dynasync
The CS682 from ATEN is a high-quality 2-Port USB DVI with Audio KVM Cable Switch with remote port selector. This KVM switch separates itself from the rest by offering DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, and a rich bass experience for 2.1 surround systems. Another amazing feature built into this device is through the implementation of a remote port selector. This means that users can now control port switching from the desktop while the switch itself can be placed in a convenient, out of the way location. Like other ATEN cable switches this one does feature enhanced Video DynaSync technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID to optimization display resolution up to 1920 x 1200. In addition there is independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus, so one computer can have the KVM focus while the other has the audio focus.
The CS682 provides new hotkeys as well as the latest in mouse port-switching function where by simply double clicking on the scroll wheel of a USB mouse will change ports. ATEN has also added in a Power on Detection feature that makes it so if one of the computers is powered off, the switch will automatically switch to the other powered-on computer.
With the amazing combination of DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, and enhanced user-friendly operations. The CS682 is a fantastic, all in one, compact KVM Cable Switch that allows users to keep up with the latest innovation in desktop multimedia applications at an affordable price.
- Computer Connections: 2
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A Female (Silver), 1 x DVI-D Female (White), 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green), 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
- KVM Ports: 2 x USB Type A Male (Purple), 2 x DVI-D Male (Black), 2 x USB Type A Male (Black), 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green), 2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
- KVM Cable Length: 2 each @ 3.9'
- Remote Port Selector: 5.9'
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Video Resolutions: 1920 x 1200
- Scan Interval: 3, 5, 10, 20 secs. (default 5 secs.)
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Remote Port Selector, Mouse
- Power on detection: if either of the computers is powered off, the CS682 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation
- HDCP Compliant
- Power Consumption: 5V, 3.05W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.39 x 3.07 x 0.94"
- Weight: 1.08lbs
- Included Accessories: Remote Port Selector, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years