4-Port USB VGA/Audio Cable KVM Switch
The CS64US from ATEN is a 4-Port USB, VGA with Audio KVM Cable Switch. By offering built-in cables, a USB peripheral sharing, and a firmware upgrade function that allows to keep up with the latest versions, this compact designed switch is perfect for smaller installs and reducing overall work area clutter. This device also features ATEN's enhanced Video DynaSync technology, which store the consoles monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) top help optimize display resolution. For superior video quality this switch can handle up to up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B image resolutions, and offers an auto scan function to monitor computer operation. The CS64US also offers multi-platform support and computer selection via hotkeys to provide the ultimate in desktop convenience.
- Computer Connections: 4
- Console Port Connectors: 2 x USB Type A Female (White), 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue), 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- KVM Port Connectors: 4 x USB Type A Male (White), 4 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Video: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- Scan Interval: 1-99 secs. (default 5 secs.)
- Port Selection: Hotkey
- Cable Length: 2.9' and 3.9'
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.7 x 3.83 x 1.02"
- Weight: 1.28 lbs
- Included Accessories: 2 x Hotkey Stickers, User Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years