2-Port PS2 Cable, Built-in KVM Switch, Audio Support, 4'
The CS62A from ATEN is a 2-Port KVM Switch that has been designed to allow users to control 2 PS/2 computers via a single PS/2 console. This all in one design KVM cable switch offers an elegant design by integrating 4' of cables with a KVM switch with hotkey port selection. Each KVM ports contains two 6-pin Mini-DIN male (one green one purple), 1 HDB-15 (VGA) connector, and 1x mini stereo plug. With the Console ports on the switch consisting of a 6-pin Mini-DIN Female, HDB-15 Female, 6-pin Mini-DIN Female, Mini Stereo Jack Female. The CS62A offers supported resolutions up to 2048x1536, with a scan interval of 3, 5, 10, 20 seconds.
- Computer Cable Length: 4' each side
- One PS/2 console controls 2 computers
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- Console Port Connectors: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female, 1 x HDB-15 Female, 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female, 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- KVM Port Connectors: 2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Male, 2 x HDB-15 Male, 2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Male, 2 x Mini Stereo Plug Male
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2
- All-in-one design
- With speaker support
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- OS Compatibility: includes Windows 2000/XP/Vista, LINUX and FreeBSD
- Package Contents: 1x 2-Port KVM Switch with Attached Cables, 1x User Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years