4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP Switch
Featuring the CS1924 4-Port USB 3.0 DispalyPort KVMP Switch from ATEN. This switch allows the user to control four separate computers from one main console. This device supports video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz as well as USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed transfer rates of 5 Gbps. With independent switching, this KVM unit can focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer, eliminating the need to purchase a separate peripheral sharer (e.g. splitter, printer server, modem) or stand-alone USB hub.
To control this device, the user has the option to make selections by way of the front panel pushbuttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access from any connected computer. This unit also has power on detection, meaning this device senses when a connected computer powers down and automatically switches to the next powered-on computer. The CS1924 KVMP Switch from ATEN is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications that have a high demand for large data transfer rates with precise video clarity.
Additional Features of this Switch Include:
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector*
- Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter **
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac and Linux
Notes from the Manufacturer:
*MST requires two monitors capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a DisplayPort MST Hub. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain.
**Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
- Computer Connections: 4
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A, 1 x DisplayPort, 4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack
- KVM (Computer) Ports: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type B (Blue), 4 x DisplayPort, 8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A (Blue)
- Video: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse (USB)
- Scan Interval: 1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)
- Power Consumption: DC 5.0V, 14.2W
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
- Housing: Metal, Plastic
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.63 x 3.46 x 2.19"
- Included Accessories: 4x DisplayPort Cables, 4x USB 3.0 Cables, 4x Audio Cables, Power Adapter, Power Cord, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years