2-Port HDMI USB 2.0 KVMP Switch, 1080p
Featuring the ATEN CubiQ CS1792, a uniquely designed 2.0 KVMP Switch with two HDMI and USB ports. This device combines the functionality of both a 2-port KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch as well as a 2-port USB 2.0 hub. It also provides a seamless HDMI interface, supporting resolutions up to 1080p. With this device, the user can connect two computers or other HDMI devices (gaming consoles, Blu-ray or DVD players) and control them from a single monitor console, USB keyboard, USB mouse. With the USB 2.0 compliant hub features, this switch allows each computer to access any of the connected peripherals, one-at-a-time.
Additionally, this switch is manufactured with ATEN's Video DynaSync technology which optimizes resolution when port switching and eliminates boot-up display problems. The DynaSync also stores the console monitor's Extended Display Identification Data, or EDID, to optimize the resolution of the display. This unit also has power on detection, meaning this device senses when connected equipment powers down and automatically switches to the next powered-on computer or HDMI device. To control this device, the user can make selections using the front panel pushbuttons as well as hotkeys. The CS1792 HDMI Switch from ATEN is a streamlined and space-saving KVM option ideal for multimedia applications in office settings.
- Computer Connections: 2
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A, 1 x HDMI Type A, 4 x Mini Stereo Jack
- KVM Ports: 2 x USB Type B, 2 x HDMI Type A, 4 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x 4-conductor 3.5mm Jack
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB Type A
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse (USB)
- Video: 1080p / 1920 x 1200 (DVI)
- Scan Interval: 1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3 V, 3.2 W
- Housing: Metal, Plastic
- Weight: 0.93 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.12 x 2.85 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: 2x HDMI KVM Cable Sets, Firmware Upgrade Cable, Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years