8-Port Dual-Link DVI/Audio USB 2.0 KVM Switch
The CS1788 8-Port Dual-Link DVI USB KVM Switch from ATEN comes with audio support as well as support for digital and analog video output. This switch allows the user to control eight computers from a single monitor console, with the option to daisy chain devices to control up to 512 computers. This metal housed device combines the functionality of both a KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch as well as a USB 2.0 hub. This switch is manufactured with ATEN's Video DynaSync technology which optimizes resolution when port switching and eliminates boot-up display problems.
Additionally, this switch features multiview mode which allows for the use of standard USB cables to stack up to four of these units to display video with dual view, triple view, or quad view. The OSD (on-screen display) Backup/Restore function allows the user to back up the configuration and user profile information of the switch. To control this device, the user can select by way of the front panel pushbuttons, multilingual OSD, or by using hotkeys. It allows the user to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways. The ATEN CS1788 KVM Switch is the perfect addition for a variety of AV applications, giving the user peace of mind with its many features and technologies.
- Computer Connections: 8
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A, 1 x HDB-15 / 1 x DVI-I, 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- KVM Ports: 8 x USB Type B, 8 x DVI-I, 16 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x RJ-11 Female
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB Type A
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse (USB)
- DVI Dual Link: 2560 x 1600, VGA: 2048 x 1536
- Scan Interval: 1-255 Seconds (Default: 5 secs)
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3V, 6.47 W
- Weight: 6.17 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.21 x 6.35 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: 2x USB DVI-D Dual Link KVM Cable Sets, Firmware Upgrade Cable, Power Adapter, Foot Pad Set (4 pcs), User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years