8-port PS/2-USB 1 user(1 IP or 1 Local) IP KVM, TAA Compliant
The CS1708i-TAAi KVM switches is an IP-based KVM control unit from ATEN that is TAA compliant and allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet by means of a web browser using TCP/IP for its remote communications protocol. The CS1708i-TAA supports up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus computer access. A built-in feature that resembles an Internet chat program - the Message Board - lets them communicate with each other. The ability to exchange information in real time allows them to cooperatively manage the installation in a smooth and efficient manner.
Among the CS1708i-TAA other outstanding features, a Panel Array Mode provides the ability to monitor up to 8 servers per switch; while the Mouse DynaSync feature automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse pointer movements for perfect alignment regardless of what the mouse acceleration settings on the server are.
The CS1708i-TAA supports the highest security protocols, such as TLS 1.2 encryption for the browser, and RC4 128 bit encryption for secure keyboard, mouse, and video data transmission. For easier and more efficient user management integration, the CS1708i also supports authentication and authorization via remote servers, such as RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory.
- Computer Connections: 8 Direct, Maximum 128 (via daisy chain)
- Port Selection: OSD/GUI, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Console Port Connectors: SPHD-18
- KVM Ports: 8x SPHD-17
- Daisy Chain Ports: DB-25
- Power Connector: DC Jack
- LAN Ports: RJ-45
- Firmware Upgrade: RJ-11
- USB Port: USB Type A
- Switches: Reset, Port Selection, Firmware Upgrade
- LED Indicators: Online, Selected, Station ID, Power, 10/100 Mbps
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: PS/2, USB
- Video Resolutions: Local: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B / Remote: 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz / 24bit color depth
- Scan Interval: 1 255 sec
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3V, 9.5W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21 x 6.29 x 1.73"
- Weight: 6.19lbs
- Included Accessories: 2x Custom KVM Cable Cables (1 x PS/2, 1 x USB), Console Cable, Firmware Upgrade Cable, Rack Mount Kit, Foot Pad Set (4 pcs), Power Adapter, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Software CD
- Warranty: 3 Years