8-Port USB/PS2 Combo VGA KVM Switch
The CS1308 from ATEN is a 8-Port KVM VGA Switch that allows users to access and control up to 8 computers from a single USB-PS/2 console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). This device also offers IT professionals to daisy-chain up to 8 additional switches that would expand the control to 64 computers from a single console. This switch provides dual interface support for both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers. Another great feature built-in to the CS1308 is through ATEN's exclusive Video DynaSync technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports. USB keyboards for PC, Mac, and Sun are all supported.
Additionally the CS1308 provides auto PS/2 and USB interface detection, superior video quality resolutions up to 2048x1536 (DDC2B), an auto scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers, as well as multi-platform support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun. Computer selection is achieved simply via the front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, or through the multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menu. Security of the device has been provided through the use of a two level password security, where only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profile for each. The switch is hot pluggable so computers can be removed or added without power down the switch to save in installation time or adding removing computers quickly.
- Computer Connections: Direct 8, max 64 (via cascading)
- Console Port Connectors: 1 x SPHD-18 Male
- KVM Ports: 8 x SPHD-15 Female
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Switching Ports: 8 x Pushbutton
- LED Indicators: 8 Orange for Online Status / 8 Green for Selected / 1 Dark Green for Power
- Emulation: PS/2 & USB
- Video Resolutions: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- Scan Interval: 1 255 Seconds (Default: 5 secs)
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Hot pluggable: add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3 V, 5 W
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21 x 6.35 x 1.73"
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- Included Accessories: 1x Console cable, 1x Firmware Upgrade cable, 1x Foot Pad set (4 pads), 1x Power Adapter (6' AC Models), 1x User Manual, 1x Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years