16-Port USB KVM Bundle w/ 17" LCD Console and 16-USB Cables
The ATEN CLCS1316MUKIT is an 16-Port USB KVM Bundle with 17in. LCD Console & 16-USB Cables. This kit features the following items: The CL1000M 17" LCD Console, CS1316 16-Port USB-PS/2 Combo KVM Switch, plus 16 USB KVM Cables.
CL1000M 17" LCD Console:
The CL1000M from ATEN is a 17" LCD KVM Console Module. This console offers an integrated 17" LED-backlit LCD panel, full keyboard, and touch pad that can be fitted into a single rail 1U rack-mountable Slideaway housing, and acts as a front-end for standard KVM switches. This product is perfect for users who already have a switch as they can take advantage of the space saving and efficiency benefits of the CL1000M LCD KVM console without unnecessary expenses of having to purchase a KVM switch, and is compatible with most PS/2 KVM switches. Basically this device works by offering a LCD control console connected to a KVM switch through an SPHD connection, allowing users a localized control station of all connected devices through the switch.
ATEN has designed into this LCD Console an exclusive LED illumination light that has been designed to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to gives users visibility in low-light conditions commonly found in network rooms/IT rooms. The LCD module can rotate up to 115 degrees to allow for a more comfortable viewing angle, and has its own internal power built-in. It will support video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz, as well as supporting DDC, DDC2, DDC2B. DDC emulation provides VGA settings of every connected computer that are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor. Supporting Multiple Platforms gives this device great system integration and flexibility, these include Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
CS1316 16-Port USB/PS2 Combo VGA KVM Switch:
The CS1316 from ATEN is a 16-Port KVM VGA Switch that allows users to access and control up to 16 computers from a single USB-PS/2 console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). This device also offers IT professionals to daisy-chain up to 16 additional switches that would expand the control to 256 computers from a single console. This switch provides dual interface support for both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers. Another great feature built-in to the CS1316 is through ATEN's exclusive Video DynaSync technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports. USB keyboards for PC, Mac, and Sun are all supported.
Additionally the CS1316 provides auto PS/2 and USB interface detection, superior video quality resolutions up to 2048x1536 (DDC2B), an auto scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers, as well as multi-platform support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun. Computer selection is achieved simply via the front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, or through the multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menu. Security of the device has been provided through the use of a two level password security, where only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profile for each. The switch is hot pluggable so computers can be removed or added without power down the switch to save in installation time or adding removing computers quickly.
- Kit Contents: 4x 2L5201U 4' USB KVM Cable, 8x 2L5202U 6' USB KVM Cable, 4x 2L5203U 10' USB KVM Cable, CL1000M 17" LCD Console, CS1316 16-port USB/PS2 Combo KVM Switch
- CL1000M: 17" LCD Console Specs:
- Screen: 17" LCD
- CPU Connectors: 1 x SPHD-15 female (keyboard, mouse, monitor)
- Emulation: Key, Mouse: PS/2
- Computer Connections: Direct x 1
- Video Resolution: up to 1280 x 1024 @75hz and DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD
- Integrated LED Light: Illuminates keyboard and touchpad
- LCD Screen Rotation: up to 115 degrees
- DDC Emulation
- Warranty: 3 Years
- CS1316 16-port USB/PS2 Combo KVM Switch:
- Computer Connections: Direct 16, max 256 (via cascading)
- Console Port Connectors: 1 x SPHD-18 Male
- KVM Ports: 16 x SPHD-15 Female
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton
- Switching Ports: 16 x Pushbutton
- LED Indicators: 16 Orange for Online Status / 16 Green for Selected / 1 Dark Green for Power
- Emulation: PS/2 & USB
- Video Resolutions: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- Scan Interval: 1 255 Seconds (Default: 5 secs)
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Warranty: 3 Years