19" LCD Integrated Console - SPHD
The CL1000N from ATEN is a 19" LCD KVM Console Module. This console offers an integrated 19" LED-backlit LCD panel, full keyboard, and touch pad that can be fitted into a single rail 1U rack-mountable Slideaway housing, and acts as a front-end for standard KVM switches. This product is perfect for users who already have a switch as they can take advantage of the space saving and efficiency benefits of the CL1000N LCD KVM console without unnecessary expenses of having to purchase a KVM switch, and is compatible with most PS/2 KVM switches. Basically this device works by offering a LCD control console connected to a KVM switch through an SPHD connection, allowing users a localized control station of all connected devices through the switch.
ATEN has designed into this LCD Console an exclusive LED illumination light that has been designed to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to gives users visibility in low-light conditions commonly found in network rooms/IT rooms. The LCD module can rotate up to 115 degrees to allow for a more comfortable viewing angle, and has its own internal power built-in. It will support video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz, as well as supporting DDC, DDC2, DDC2B. DDC emulation provides VGA settings of every connected computer that are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor.
- LCD Module: 19" TFT-LCD
- Video Resolutions Supported: 1280 x 1024 @75Hz and DDC2B Support
- Support Color: 16.7M colors
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 170 degree (H), 160 degree (V)
- Console Port: 1 x SPHD-15 Female
- Emulation: PS/2, USB (with 2L-52xxUP USB KVM cable)
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degree for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Improved design: optional single person installation kit Internal Power Supply
- Max. Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Power Consumption: 120 V/23 W, 230 V/24 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.0 x 19.0 x 1.7"
- Weight: 27.1 lb
- Package Contents: 1x CL1000N with Standard Rack Mount Kit, 1x Custom KVM Cable Set, 1x Power Cord, 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 2 Years