Digital USB, VGA Console Transmitter w/ Audio Support, KVM over IP
The CE790T is a Digital VGA USB Console Extender Transmitter unit that has been designed to operate KVM control over IP through a network switch, by sending signals over Cat5 cabling. The CE790T connects to a receiver unit (CE790R) over a network to provide a virtually limitless expansion of KVM system control. The receiver can select connection to a particular transmitter. An intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) simplifies the connection process . The number of potential transmitters a receiver can connect to is limited only by the number of free IP Addresses on your network.
Additional Features of the CE790T Include:
- Connects across your existing network
- Allows connection to a receiver
- OSD for easy transmitter selection.
- Distance limited only by the size of your LAN
- Console Connectors: 2x USB Type A (keyboard / mouse), VGA, 2x Mini-Stereo Jack
- CPU Connectors: Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor: SPHD-15, 2x Mini Stereo Jack
- Additional Connectors: RS-232 (DB-9 Female), DC Jack, RJ-45
- Mode Selection Switches: 1 Pushbutton (OSD), 1 Pushbutton (Select)
- Video Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1080
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Power Consumption: Receiver: DC 5.3V, 6.62W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.95 x 3.4 x 0.98"
- Weight: 1.08lbs
- Included Accessories: USB KVM Cable, Power Adapters, Rack Mount Kit, Grounding Wires, User Manual, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years