VGA Dual View Cat5 KVM Extender Kit with Audio, Deskew - 492'
The ATEN CE775 is a VGA Dual View KVM over Cat5 Extender Kit (Local and Remote Unit) that has been designed to allow access to a computer system from a remote Dual View console up to 492' in distance over Cat5e/6 cabling. The dual view function in this kit provides support for two displays, thus allowing the video output (up to 1920x1200) to seamlessly display on two monitors. This kit features an advanced PC wake-up feature that allows users wake a PC at the local site via RS-232 by simply pushing a button from the remote dual view console location. Thus eliminating the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, providing for a more efficient and flexible system control interface. To adjust picture quality ATEN has provided built-in front panel tuners, for fast and simple on the fly video adjustments. The CE775 also comes equipped with Deskew Function - which automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance.
- This kit comes with the CE775L and CE775R (Local and Remote) Extenders
- Local Unit Console Ports: 2x USB Type A, 2x VGA, 2x RJ-45, 2x Mini stereo jacks
- Local Unit KVM Ports: SPHD-17, 2x Mini stereo jacks, VGA
- Remote Unit Console Ports: 2x USB Type A, 2x VGA, 2x RJ-45, 2x Mini stereo jacks
- RS-232 Connectors: DB-9 Female on Local and DB-9 Male on Remote
- LED Indicators: Local, Remote, and Link
- Emulation: Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Video: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz at 98', 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz at 492'
- Gain/Compensation Control: adjusts signal strength in order to compensate for distance
- RS-232 Channel: allow you to connect to a serial terminal,or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV
- Air voltage 15KV)
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation
- Power Consumption: Local: DC 5.3V, 4.38W / Remote: DC 5.3V, 10.27W
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 3 x 1.65" for each unit
- Weight: 1.52lbs each unit
- Included Accessories: 1x VGA Cable, 1x USB KVM Cable Set, 2x Power Adapters, 1x Mounting Kit, 1x User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years