VGA EDID Emulator - 1920 x 1200
The 2A-130G VGA EDID Emulator from ATEN is designed for KVM and video extender installations where no local monitor is at the computer/video source site. This device both emulates and stores a default Extended Display Identification Information (EDID) setting with non-volatile memory while supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The with this cable the computer/video source can still "see" the display, though it is not directly connected. This 2A-130G EDID Emulator from ATEN is a cost-effective, simple, and convenient solution in settings where a monitor is not required at the local site; creating the perfect solution for display-related boot-up problems. It comes backed by a lifetime warranty from ATEN.
Additional Features of this Device Include:
- ATEN standard EDID supports all popular resolutions
- USB Powered - No need for an external power adapter
- Substitutes as a monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located
- No software required - Eliminates incompatibility and installation issues; no need to configure
- Video: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
- Power: 1 x USB Type A Male
- LED Power: 1 (Green)
- Video: 1920 x 1200@60Hz, 1366 x 768@60Hz
- Cable Length: 1'
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 0.06W
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 1.48 oz.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.59 x 1.33 x 0.62"
- Warranty: Lifetime