Solecis 4x2 4K HDMI Auto Switcher with HDMI and DXLink Out
The AMX SDX-414-DX is a 4K auto switcher that has 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI out, as well as 1 DXLink out. The digital switcher can handle 4 HDMI inputs and it will automatically switch to the last detected input, it will then output a single HDMI or a single DXLink or mirror both. The switcher has a built in transmitter so the DXLink can be used to transmit your HDMI over shielded Ethernet to a compatible DXLink device or receiver up to 328' away.
The switcher has integrated support for AxLink keypads, HDCP compliant, and TCP/IP communication via the two RJ-45 ports. Not only does the unit auto switch but it can be manually switched as well with the push buttons.
The switcher is also MyTurn ready and can accept the AMX HPA-MYT-RX receiver on the rear panel.
Power supply sold separately.
- 4x1 HDMI auto switcher
- Power supply not included
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DXLink (mirrored)
- MyTurn ready
- HDCP compliant
- Transmitter distance: up to 328' over shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7
- Status indicators
- 3d support: Yes, when the HDMI DXLink RX Scaler is in Bypass mode and format is 1080p60 or less Audio Format Support
- Dimensions: 1 11/16" x 8 13/16" x 6 7/8"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years