MyTurn Source Selector Receiver
The AMX HPA-MYT-RX is a receiver that when used with the HPA-MYT-TX MyTurn button provides 1 button touch to auto switch to the users screen on the rooms display. To use clip the MyTurn button (sold separately) on the cable, and plug the receiver into the back I/O port on a Solecis SDX Digital Switcher or other AMX control device. Each receiver can accommodate up to 8 MyTurn buttons. If the receiver gets plugged into a Solecis SDX switcher then no programming is required, it is truly plug and play read to go.
The sold separately MyTurn button connects to a HydraPort MyTurn retractable cable that integrates into AMX table boxes, they can also be used with AMX MYTurn ready 4K60 flat cables. These can be connected to 4K60 HDMI, VGA with audio, 4K60 DisplayPort, 4K60 mini DisplayPort, and USB 3.0. The button illuminates when pressed so everyone knows who is displaying.
- Plug the receiver into the back I/O port on a Solecis SDX Digital Switcher or other AMX control device
- Each receiver can accommodate up to 8 MyTurn buttons (sold separately)
- When the receiver is used with the transmitter button when pressed it switches to the users screen on the display
- Needs sold separately transmitter
- If receiver is plugged into a Solecis SDX switcher no programming is required, it is plug and play
- Warranty: 3 years